All CrossFit workouts are pre-configured as specific LogsItAll.com activities. To enter a CrossFit workout, select from one of these activities:
- CrossFit Named: All CrossFit "girls" are listed plus other common named workouts. Fran, Helen, Angie, Jeremy, 30 Muscle Ups for Time, etc.
- CrossFit Heroes: CrossFit workouts that have been named in honor of CF'ers service to their country are here. Murph, Griff, (new) The Chief, etc.
- CrossFit Daily: CrossFit workouts that are not specifically named, but are instead specific to a particular day are listed here. 071908 Tuesday etc.
- CrossFit Load: These are weighted activities that are specific to CF. Back Squat, Bench Press, Clean, Jerks, KB Workout, Thrusters, Wall Ball Shot, etc.
- Standard Bodyweight: These include activities like pull ups, push ups, etc.
- Olympic Lifts: These include Oly lifts and their variations. Clean, Clean and Jerk, Snatch plus Full, Hang, Power, Squat subcategories.
Once you have logged a workout, you can benchmark your performance by looking under the "Rankings" tab and creating a ranking that is specific to your logged
activity. For definitions and more information about CrossFit - please visit www.CrossFit.com.
At the very bottom of any page - look for a link that lets you set your "CrossFit Skin". This will load CrossFit specific content site wide.
If you can't find the workout you wish to log, please email email@example.com and we'll quickly add it to the list. Want to create custom activities and your own drop down menu option? We can help set that up too!